The new offering incorporates the LISA Testing, Validation, and Virtualization Suite from Dallas, Tex.-based iTKO and Policy Manager and Service Manager from Los Angeles-based SOA Software. The two companies say the combined solution will provide protection across the entire design, development, and change lifecycle.
Among the benefits of the combined solution are:
- Continuous compliance and quality automation from concept to production support for SOA, with LISA validation natively executed as part of the workflows within SOA Software Policy Manager.
- Visibility into SOA policy compliance levels, with all tests, test results, endpoint data, and models viewed in a single repository.
- An increase in the types of SOA policy that can be modeled and validated, ensuring reliable service level outcomes.
- Service virtualization of endpoints, locations and binding properties from SOA Software combined with simulation of service behaviors and data from iTKO.
- Enhanced runtime validation of live SOA applications for both functional and performance purposes.
I took a briefing recently on LISA and was really impressed with the approach and value. It's worth a look if you're not familiar with iTKO.